Rajdeep Singh, Esq.
Mr. Singh has practiced law for over ten (10) plus years with leading Indian and US law firms. Of these ten (10) plus years, seven years have been devoted to the practice of immigration law alone. Mr. Singh has extensive experience in advising and counseling multinational corporations on various aspects of business immigration, including design, development and implementation of foreign workforce management strategies, green card processing and international transfers and relocations of employees.
- B.Sc. (Honors) Chemistry, University of Delhi
- LL.B., Faculty of Law, University of Delhi
- LL.M., University of Georgia
- Delhi Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- “Ultra Grey: More Misunderstandings”, Indian Management, October 1997.
- “The Law of Workmen, Strike and Wages”, Indian Management, December
- “Ultra Vires: Doctrine Outdated”, Chartered Secretary, March 1998.
- “Negative Stipulations in Service Contracts: Legality and Enforceability”,
Chartered Secretary, January 1999
Howard C. M. Hobbs, Esq.
Mr. Hobbs has practiced federal administrative law on behalf of private clients in Washington, D.C. since 1977 managing complex compliance issues for the corporate user. Since 1996 he has dedicated his practice exclusively to business immigration. From 2000 through 2006, Mr. Hobbs, managed the immigration practice for the Washington and New York offices of a major national Labor & Employment Law firm, Seyfarth Shaw, LLP. He managed all aspects of the visa practice including strategies and petitions for B, E, H, J, K, L, O & TN nonimmigrant visas, Alien Labor Certification, Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Researcher, Adjustment of Status, Consular Processing and naturalization. His practice includes providing strategies and counsel to employers for IRCA (I-9) compliance, audits and government investigations.
- J.D., Loyola University, New Orleans, LA
- B.A., History Loyola University, New Orleans, LA
- L.L.M. Courses, Georgetown University Law Center
Admissions and Affiliations
- Florida Bar
- Washington D.C. Bar
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
Kari L. McLaughlin, Senior Paralegal
Ms. McLaughlin has over ten (10) years experience working as a paralegal/legal assistant for both large law firms and Fortune 100 corporations. Ms. McLaughlin has spent the last seven (7) years managing employment and immigration matters for two (2) multinational corporations, including managing inbound as well as outbound visa work, providing processing information for passports, visas and greencards, and addressing I-9 compliance issues company-wide.
- BS (Honors) Criminal Justice, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York, New York
- AS (Honors) Police Science, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, New York, New York
- AS Business Administration, Montana State University-Northern, Havre,
Chhaya J. Patel, Case Manager/Client Liaison
Ms. Patel is a paralegal with multinational background having lived and worked in Kenya, the United Kingdom and the United States. Ms. Patel possesses at least nineteen (19) years of professional experience, with over seventeen (17) years as an Immigration Paralegal with major law firms in Atlanta, Georgia.
Ms. Patel’s immigration experience ranges from family-based immigration to business immigration (H-1B, E, J, L, O, B-1/B-2 visas, labor certifications, immigrant petitions, etc.). Ms. Patel is also proficient in the out-bound immigration work and she has worked with a wide array of clients ranging from individuals to multi-national corporations.
- Honors Graduate, National Academy of Paralegal Studies, USA.
- “A” Level in Mathematics, Economics and Computer Science from Winchmore High School, United Kingdom.
Christina Seawae Tam, Paralegal
Ms. Tam is a paralegal who recently joined the firm after finishing her Business Administration degree in Georgia.
- BBA-Accounting, Kennesaw State University, Georgia
Del Payton, Legal Assistant
Ms. Payton is an integral member of our team and comes to us with 6 years of office support and customer service.
Ms. Payton is responsible for assisting the team in preparing legal files, petitions, proofreading, filings, and supporting exhibits. She also assists in providing on-going case status information.
- B.A., Business Administration, Southern Polytechnic State University, Marietta, GA.
Lori Patel, Docket Administrator
Ms. Patel performs mail intake as well as maintains and manages our docket. Ms. Patel ensures that all petition extensions and responses to requests for evidence are timely filed and our foreign national population maintains its valid nonimmigrant status.
Shanon Chappell, Billing Coordinator
Ms. Chappell is responsible for coordinating the accounts payable and receivable for our firm.
Ms. Chappell possesses over fifteen (15) years of billing and accounting experience, including working as a Billing and Claims Manager, a Facility and Billing Manager and managing a tax (preparation service) office.